词语大全 | 2021年10月14日18时25分11秒 | 阅读：17 | 评论：0
44. Dry up your tears and have another try.
45. Nothing succeeds like success.
46. Many a little makes a nickel.
47. It’s never too late to mend.
48. You are as young as you feel.
49. While there is life, there is hope.
50. Kindness is the oil which takes the friction out of life.
51. A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.
52. The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
53. A man is as old as he feels; a woman is as old as she looks.
54. Small opportunities are often the beginnings of great enterprise.
55. Most people are about as happy as they make up their mind to be.
56. Every problem contains within itself the seeds of its own solution.
57. Our duty as men is to proceed as if limits to our ability did not exist.
58. No inspiration is worthy until someone takes action to make it work.
59. If you want a place in the sun, you have to put up with a few blisters.
60. The greatness of art is not to find what is common but what is unique.
61. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
62. The only way to have a friend is to be a friend.
63. You cannot be anything if you want to be everything.
64. Reprove a friend in secret, but praise him before others.
65. An open ear is the only believable sign of an open heart.
66. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
67. The largest room in the world is the room of improvement.
68. When I refuse to forgive, I am burning a bridge that someday I will need to pass over.
69. If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.
70. The moon could not go on shining if it paid any attention to the little dogs that bark.
71. If it is very painful for you to criticize you friends, you are safe in doing it.
But if you take the slightest pleasant in it, that is the time to hold your tongue.
72. Our achievements of today are but the sum total of our thoughts of yesterday. You are today where the thoughts of yesterday have brought you and you will be tomorrow where the thoughts of today take you.
73. The toughest thing about success is that you have got to keep on being a success.
74. Most of us can live peacefully with our faults, but the faults of others get on our nerves.
75. Bad men live that they may eat and drink, whereas good men eat and drink that they may live.
76. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
77.To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
78. The nearest way to glory is to strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.
79. Criticizing others is a dangerous thing, not so much because you may make mistake about them, but because you may be revealing the truth about yourself.
80. Much happiness is overlooked simply because it doesn’t cost anything.
本文暂无评论 - 欢迎您